Ah, December! My favorite time of the year. With Christmas and New Year around the corner, we can already feel the festivities. But one question remain, have you started your gift shopping? It may have only been the first week of December, but I’d say it’s never too early to shop for the holiday. In fact, I highly encourage you to because then you get plenty of time to plan it out. Because giving gifts is not as easy as receiving it. Not only you have to splurge your money on your loved ones, you also have to think of the perfect gifts to give. The latter is usually the hardest. So here I am, giving you a gift guide for beauty lovers, because I am one of them *wink wink*
Is your loved one a beauty lover and you have no idea on what to give them? There are plenty beauty products out there. Which one should you give them? What type? Which shade? What if they don’t like it? I understand it could get a bit overwhelming, giving a gift to us beauty lovers. But it’s actually pretty simple. The cardinal rule of giving gifts is: “give something they want and not something they need.” If it’s something they need chances are they already bought it for themselves. So, give them something they want.
Below is a curated list by yours truly, a fellow beauty lover on what to give to a beauty lover.
1. Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Collection Mini Lip Kit ($–)–Unfortunately, it’s sold out on its official website but if you could find it your loved ones would be very grateful.
2. Make Up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success–Online and Off by Michelle Phan ($ 15.97 here) — Our beauty bible
3. Tidal by Sunday Riley (£60 here) — Highly effective night cream that will make you loved ones’ skin feel like silk
4. Foreo Luna Mini ($ 99 here) — The travel-friendly size will make your loved one get more excited for your upcoming vacation.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Surreal Light ($ 80 here)
6. Leahlani Skincare – Mermaid Mask ($ here) — Let your loved one channel their inner mermaid with this mask.
7. Mullein & Sparrow – Mini Rose Bath Salt ($29 here) — Give your loved one a luxurious bath experience
You’re very welcome 🙂
They say sharing is caring, so pin the image below to help your friend with their holiday gift shopping.